Friday, May 20, 2022

20 May 2022 Acornhoek and Cottondale COTN

God continues to do amazing work. The services have been great with groups singing each night. At Acornhoek Zodwa and I sang #81 in the Ina, swinene ndza mu tiva out of the Shanghan Hymnal (Blessed Assurance). They also sang 2 others I know in their language. They sang 2 songs tonight I knew also at Cottondale.

Several churches had groups each night that "brought a number" (sang). The people have shown me their love. God has been giving me a different message each night so far. It has been amazing. Many people have found help at the altar for various things from salvation, forgiveness of others, and many other things. 

Again I will try and post pictures if the wifi will let me.




Cottondale Church of the Nazarene

JoAnn preaching from John 3


Group singing


A larger group singing

Acornhoek Church of the Nazarene











No comments:

Post a Comment